43" 50,000 BTU Outdoor Propane Gas Fire Pit Table with Glass Tabletop for Patio
Add a spark to the night and entertain your family and friends in a warm outdoor gathering place with our functional and stylish fire pit table. This sleek and beautiful patio fire pit table features a black tempered glass tabletop that enhances the dazzling fire display along with the accompanying blue fire glass, giving you a sparkling flame effect.
Completed with a handcrafted rattan wicker base full of skills and sophistication, this propane fire table will surely make a statement in your outdoor living space. With the 50,000 BTU stainless steel burner and integrated ignition, you can enjoy the cozy ambiance of a warm fire without being bothered by the mess of repulsive ashes and smokes.
Certified by CSA, this 43-inch fire pit table ensures safety use. This unit also comes with a steel lid that can cover the burner area when not in use and transform the fire pit into a dining table or a coffee table, offering you multiple functions to use. A sliding panel underneath the tabletop with a pull ring provides convenient and discreet storage of the propane tank.
The included rain cover made of high-quality Oxford fabric is a great helper for protecting the fire pit table from being damaged by rain, wind or dust. Let your summer evenings be truly endless with our outdoor propane fire pit table, turning all the chilly nights into lovely warm times with your loved ones.
Overall Dimension: 43 x 22 x 25’’ (L x W x H)
Max. Weight Capacity: tabletop: 110lb, bottom steel ring: 55lb
1. Please check the safety instructions on the user manual before use.
2. Please be noted that this fire pit table is NOT for barbeque. Please do not grill anything on the fire.
3. Please be aware that this fire pit table is for outdoor use ONLY. Please do not use it in any enclosed area.
4. Please put the hose on the sides instead of the top of the propane tank.
5. Please evenly distribute the fire glass and do not stack them together.
6. Please don't cover the burner pieces (with dots) to avoid blocking the air and cause the flame to be too small or even extinguished.
7. Please avoid spilling any liquid on the flame. Please be mindful of your drinks on the table and do not use water to put out the fire.
8. Please make sure the flames are off and the temperature is cooled down before covering the lid.
9. Please turn off the propane tank when the fire pit is not in use.