Flashforge Adventurer 3 Fully Enclosed 3D Printer Built-in HD Camera Monitoring
Adventurer is perfect for family, school, workshop and 3D printing beginners. With compact and enclosed print chamber, Adventurer is lightweight and portable. The friendly interface design and easy-to-use powerful functions make 3D printing easy and entertaining.
Flashforge Adventurer 3
- Out of the box: no need for assembly; lightweight and minimalist 3D printer (build volume: 150*150*150 mm).
- Detachable nozzle & fast heating: remove the nozzle from the extruder in one push; Stainless steel tube material; Nozzle fast heated to 200°C in 50 seconds.
- Filament auto feeding: filament set enclosed in the machine body; Put the end in and start auto feeding.
- Filament run-out detection stops printing when filament runs out; Printing will resume when filament gets present.
- Level-free 3d printer: follow what the screen interface instructs to start 3d printing; the build plate was well leveled accurately.
- Built-in camera: records 3d printing process in real-time, allows you to monitor 3d printing status through FlashCloud or PolarCloud anywhere, anytime.
- Cloud storage & online slicer: Share and download files on the cloud; Slice models and transmit sliced files to the 3D printer via Wifi connection.
- Super quiet printing: < 45 decibels noise level.
- One spool of filament is included (250g);
- Filament compatibility: PLA/ABS. Fits 0.5kg filament spools.
- Removable and flexible build plate: easier to remove printed objects.