VEVOR Portable Power Station Solar Generator 296Wh 300W Backup Lithium Battery
- Unbeatable Lithium Battery: Our portable power station is designed with a high-quality class-A lithium-ion battery, with a capacity of 296Wh (20Ah/14.8V). The efficiency is still ≥80% after 1000 cycles, and the single-cell capacity is 2900mAh. With an advanced BMS system, pure sine wave output provides a clean and stable power supply. What are you waiting for? The choice is obvious!
- Charge in No Time: Get ready to charge at twice the efficiency. DC+Type-C100W simultaneous charging can increase the charging speed by 50%. Three charging modes are mains, car charging, and solar panel charging(solar panel not included). AC charging + Type-C (PD100W) charging: 3.5 hours, AC charging: 7 hours, car charging: 4.3 hours, and 120W solar panel charging: 4 hours.
- 9 Ports to Get Any Job Done: 9 output ports to meet all your needs: Type-C PD100W, Type-C PD27W, 2 x QC3.0 (24W), DC Charging Port 12V-24V, 2 x AC Output 300W Max, Cigarette Lighter, DC Charging Port. If the charge is less than 2W, it will automatically shut down, extending the rechargeable time of CPAP and other low-power continuous output products.
- Security You can Trust: The solar generator is equipped with 6 protections: over-current / over-load / low-voltage / over-voltage /short circuit / over-temperature protection. With 7 types of certification: ETL / FCC / CE / PSE / IC / UKCA certification. The power station can also supply power to the equipment while charging. With so many layers of protection, you can't go wrong!
- Well-Crafted & Portable Design: Are you worried about fuzzy or blurry displays? Well, that all stops! The LCD screen clearly displays the working data, while the five-mode LED strip light meets all your lighting needs. 9.06 x 5.51 x 6.65 in overall dimensions does not take up space. With 7.05 lbs weight and a collapsible carry handle, this camping power station is stress-free to move.
Q: Which electronic appliances can I use with the unit?
A: All electronic devices that are within 300W.Q: What kind of solar panel should be selected to recharge the unit?
A: We recommend 100W~120W solar panels with the Optimum. Operating Voltage(Vmp) of DC13V-24V.Q: Why does the unit have an Auto-Sleep Mode?
A: To avoid battery consumption caused by forgetting to turn off the output when not in use. Output power ≤2W, automatically shuts off after 1 hour.Q: Does this device support pass-through charging?
A: YES. You can simultaneously charge other devices while recharging the power station.Q: How long will a single charge last without using the unit?
A: 3-5 months. But we suggest you charge the power station every 2 months if it is not in use for a long time.